PAUL RAMSEY SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The Haralson County Band Boosters Club, Inc. is giving an annual scholarship in memory of Mr. Paul Ramsey, former band director of Haralson County High School. This scholarship will go to a graduating senior who will be majoring in music in a 4 year college or university. To qualify, the senior must:
1. Be have been enrolled in band both semesters during their senior year
2. Owe no money to the band program
3. Audition for All-State Band their senior year
4. Have a GPA of 3.0 or better
5. Be accepted into a 4 year college or university at the time of the band banquet.